I founded Rimidi in 2012 with the belief that we can do so much better as a healthcare industry. With my background as a physician scientist, I left clinical practice with the goal of improving systems-level inefficiencies and problems in healthcare.
Rimidi’s first focus was reengineering care delivery for Type 2 Diabetes, combining remotely-generated patient blood-glucose data with the most clinically relevant data in the EHR, and successfully helped providers get a more holistic view of their patients’ health.
Fast forward to today, Rimidi is now a leading clinical management platform that serves many notable health systems across 16 states, including Emory Healthcare, Leon Medical Center, Boston Medical Center, Green River Medical Center, and Northeast Valley Health Corporation.
As we head into our 10th year of business, I am proud to be celebrating with my team a 72% increase in revenue and 141% growth in client base.
We’ve built our success over the past decade by delivering innovative technology enhancements and offerings to meet the needs of our hospital and health system customers. And we accomplish this by working directly with our customers to ensure they have the tools, solutions, and services necessary to deliver better workflows, experiences, and outcomes. This has been especially true over the last two years, with the COVID-19 pandemic prompting ever-fluctuating provider demands.
Last year Rimidi accomplished a lot. Here’s what I am most proud of:
- The enhancement of our EHR-integrated platform, which brings RPM, chronic care management, clinical decision support, and patient reported outcomes together to risk stratify patients and identify the right level of intervention, close gaps in care, prevent readmissions, and drive efficiencies in rapidly evolving clinical workflows.
- The launch of our EHR-integrated Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) tool, Survé by Rimidi, which delivers questionnaires directly to patients on their device in real-time or in an appointment-driven or data-driven context, working within the existing EHR and layering on configurable clinical decision support.
- The addition of several new device integrations to enhance both provider and patient experiences, including SmartMeter Blood Pressure Cuff and Scale, iBloodPressure™ and iScale™, and AliveCor’s KardiaMobile and KardiaMobile 6L EKGs.
- Our growth in EHR integrations by a massive 275%, with the greatest growth among clients with Epic and NextGen EHRs.
- Our recognition as a quarterfinalist for the UCSF Digital Health Awards 2021 for the third year in a row, and our achievement of a 2021 Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70, putting us in the 100th Percentile for the Software industry
Building a Better Healthcare System in 2022 and Beyond
Looking ahead to 2022, I’m excited about what’s to come, further focusing on ensuring health equity for underserved populations through our clinical management platform. As the healthcare industry continues to move away from the fee-for-service model and head toward the value-based care model, healthcare technology will be critical in enabling holistic care of patients.
We welcome you to follow along with Rimidi this year as we continue our mission of helping clinicians optimize data to enable better clinical workflows, better clinical decisions, better patient engagement, care and outcomes. For future company news and updates, please visit us at www.rimidi.com.
Recent News & Insights
What Is White Coat Hypertension? Studies suggest that about one in five adults may have white coat …
ATLANTA—January 12, 2023— Titan CEO and headline sponsor Wipfli LLP are pleased to announce …