Rimidi is addressing the healthcare problem of our generation—cardio-metabolic diseases, which account for approximately 70 percent of healthcare spend. For doctors by doctors, Rimidi enables efficient personalized care to forward the future of healthcare. Rimidi’s platform derives actionable insight for clinicians and care teams from individual patient data, and integrates seamlessly into provider EHR systems, optimizing clinical workflow, improving health outcomes, and reducing costs.
Rimidi’s solutions empower patients, their physician, and care team to identify gaps in care, as well as the necessary steps to close those gaps, creating a more efficient cycle of care.
Rimidi | Diabetes™
- Empowers patients to meet their glucose, blood pressure and lipid goals.
- Supports adherence to clinical guidelines while recognizing individual patient needs.
- Enables care team to visualize the anticipated impact of treatment adjustments.
- Improved clinical outcomes and workflow efficiency demonstrated in a clinical trial.
- Promotes efficient monitoring across a population of patients with heart failure at a fraction of the cost of other platforms.
- Creates a scalable model for HF readmissions prevention.
- Delivers a frictionless patient experience in their own home.
- Identifies patients at risk for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Guides risk stratification and guideline-based management within primary care and specialty practices.
- Enables providers and patients with actionable steps to intervene early in disease progression.
Rimidi | Heart Failure™
Rimidi | NAFLD™
Across the board, we drive measurable improvement in healthcare outcomes and provide a significant return on investment.
Enables clinicians to optimize outcomes through clinical decision support tools that integrate patient-generated data, clinical data, and practice guidelines into their clinical workflow.
Advanced population health analytics identify individuals and groups of patients who could benefit from new therapies and technologies. Care coordinators have new tools at their disposal to close gaps in population management and individual outcomes.
Engages individual patients to manage their health using technology to overcome barriers to health. Shared decision-making encourages adherence to treatment plans and lifestyle changes.
Identify and Engage Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Efficiently manage health outcomes while controlling costs
- Deliver on MIPS population health improvement activities
- Triage and risk stratify patients
- Leverage real-time patient data through remote patient monitoring
- Securely message patients to drive engagement and adherence
- Create reports on key quality metrics in real-time
- SMART on FHIR enabled. Integrated with leading EHR systems
Leverage data insights to drive clinical outcomes
- Visualize the impact of therapy adjustments
- Target treatment decisions to individual patient needs
- Improve clinical efficiency and efficacy
- Create dynamic care plan with each encounter
- Prescribe virtual health education including DSME-S
- Remotely monitor patient follow-up
Gain Control of Their Health
- Understand health goals and progress towards those goals
- Connect health devices and apps, including cellular and bluetooth glucometers, cellular scales and fitness trackers
- Receive feedback and coaching from the healthcare team in response to patient-generated data and clinical data trends
- Access EHR data, education and advanced tools all in one place