Rimidi | Diabetes™ empowers patients and providers to identify gaps in diabetes management as well as the necessary steps to close those gaps, meet patient glucose targets and create a more efficient cycle of care.
Rimidi | Heart Failure™ enables efficient monitoring across a population of patients with heart failure, decreasing the likelihood of avoidable admissions and exacerbations
Enables clinicians to optimize outcomes through clinical decision support tools that integrate patient-generated data, clinical data, and practice guidelines into their clinical workflow.
Advanced population health analytics identify individuals and groups of patients who could benefit from new therapies and technologies. Care coordinators have new tools at their disposal to close gaps in population management and individual outcomes.
Engages individual patients to manage their health using technology to overcome barriers to health. Shared decision-making encourages adherence to treatment plans and lifestyle changes.
Identify and Engage Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Efficiently manage health outcomes while controlling costs
- Deliver on MIPS population health improvement activities
- Triage and risk stratify patients
- Leverage real-time patient data through remote patient monitoring
- Securely message patients to drive engagement and adherence
- Create reports on key quality metrics in real-time
- SMART on FHIR enabled. Integrated with leading EHR systems
Leverage data insights to drive clinical outcomes
- Visualize the impact of therapy adjustments
- Target treatment decisions to individual patient needs
- Improve clinical efficiency and efficacy
- Create dynamic care plan with each encounter
- Prescribe virtual health education including DSME-S
- Remotely monitor patient follow-up
Gain Control of Their Health
- Understand health goals and progress towards those goals
- Connect health devices and apps, including cellular and bluetooth glucometers, cellular scales and fitness trackers
- Receive feedback and coaching from the healthcare team in response to patient-generated data and clinical data trends
- Access EHR data, education and advanced tools all in one place