Delivering a Better Orthopedic Surgery Experience
In partnership with Emory Healthcare, Rimidi added the capability to track surgery outcomes to its clinical management platform. The solution includes a mobile app for surgeons integrated with the EMR, an admin interface for reporting, and a patient-facing mobile app.
Mobile App for Surgeons
The surgeon-facing app is integrated with the Electronic Medical Record and enables providers to document procedure detail and track outcomes with integration to surgical and clinical schedules.
Benefits include the ability to:
- Navigate surgery and clinical schedules
- Document detailed procedure information following surgery to enable aggregate outcomes tracking.
- One touch dial to call patients post-operatively.
- Search by patient, procedure, or multiple patient characteristics to find similar patients.
- View results of patient reported outcomes like nausea, pain, medication usage, and physical therapy outcomes.
An admin interface allows clinical staff to configure clinician accounts, map CPT codes, and export data for reporting purposes.
Mobile App for Ortho Patients
The patient-facing mobile app enables patients to report post-surgical outcomes and track progress for their surgeon to see. Patients are invited to the app before surgery and are prompted post-operatively to report pain, nausea, and medication usage.